Details below about next week, Semester 2 (Week 5: 8th to 12th March)
Monday 8th March
– 10am Online: Briefing: AGP402: Project 2: Manifesto
IMPORTANT: Please be ready for the briefing which will commence at 10am sharpon Microsoft Teams (Group-LEVEL FOUR GRAPHICS – General), https://l4graphicdesign.viscomsa.brighton.domains/teams/
IMPORTANT: You will be working in pairs for this project, so please find a partner to work with. If you have trouble finding a partner, please email Simon and Ally and we will help to place you with a partner.
Tuesday 9th March
– 10am Online: AGP402: Project 2: Manifesto Workshop with Simon Emery
ALL GROUPS: The workshop will commence at 10am sharp for all groups on Microsoft Teams NOTE THIS IS A LIVE WORKSHOP AND WILL NOT BE RECORDED
(Group-LEVEL FOUR GRAPHICS General), https://l4graphicdesign.viscomsa.brighton.domains/teams/
–You will need your sketchbooks / paper and a range of different coloured pens.
– The workshop Padlet Board is: https://padlet.com/contact1828/2o94i4blc6qfem1c
Wednesday 10th March
– Continue with set project work (remotely) AGP402: Project 2: Manifesto (with your partner) and AGP403: Personal Project
Thursday 11th March
– CCS Online (Cultural Critical Studies) Link to Blog: https://l4graphicdesign.viscomsa.brighton.domains/task-two-documents/
– Please check emails from CCS staff team for updates
– 4:30pm Professional Practice Talk on Microsoft Teams. This weeks talk is by Harry Bennett https://haroldbennett.co.uk
Friday 12th March
– Online: AGP402 Group Review Tutorials (to discuss Project 2 Manifesto)
– Groups will be aligned to a specific tutor (see PDF attached)
Please upload work in progress to your own Padlet Boards before your Group Review time. Please join the meeting with your allocated tutor in your tutor’s channel on Teams at your designated time.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REMINDERS
– Office Hour Sign-Ups are now working again on the Blog: Simon: Mondays 4pm-5pm, Ally: Tuesdays 4pm-5pm, Katie: Tuesdays 4pm-5pm
– For Manifesto project you will need to team up with a partner.
– If you haven’t forwarded your Self-written brief for the Personal Project, could you email it to Simon as a matter of urgency.
iMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE CHECKING YOUR EMAILS REGULARLY
Simon Emery / Ally Waller / Katie Evans / Ollie Tyrell / Level 4 Staff Team