Please do not come in if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms
If you fall ill on campus, put your face covering on, move away from others and make sure that you call the university emergency help desk on 01273 642222 to let us know the areas that you have been in. Then you must go home. If your symptoms persist, get tested as soon as possible and let us know the result: www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Follow instructions to self-isolate or quarantine made by Public Health England (PHE).
- If you are tested and the result is positive:
- follow university guidelines
- work with the local track and trace teams to ensure that people you have been in close contact with can be identified and contacted if needed
- remember to tell the tracer that you have been on campus in Brighton
- remember to give them your term-time or permanent address if you live in Brighton or Eastbourne.
Please make sure you report if you test positive on the MyBrighton app – picture below on where to do it.
If you are asked to self-isolate or are unwell please do not come onto campus. Further information on Covid-19 guidance can be found here.
If one of your housemates has COVID-19 symptoms, your household should follow the self-isolation regulations until their diagnosis has been confirmed (or not). Please also email us to inform us, and report to the covid help desk – 01273 642222